Security is one of Nuapay’s primary concerns. Delivering our stable, reliable payment processing service is dependent on high levels of security.
Our applications and infrastructure are built to meet and exceed proven industry-standard security measures.
Nuapay is proudly accredited to the ISO 27001 security standard and as part of receiving and maintaining this standard, Nuapay is regularly audited by a leading independent accredited ISO certification body. These audits are coupled with the knowledge that Sentenial’s technology is regularly tested and approved by the world’s most respected banks and companies.
To ensure the highest possible security levels our services are conducted in a robust and secure manner:
* Custom developed Security and Navigation Framework that covers authentication, authorisation, entity-level security and zone access within the application.
* Our hosted infrastructure is deployed in Tier-4 data centres that are protected with manned perimeter security barriers, manned security desks and biometric access linked to CCTV.
* Data Centres are fully certified to ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 standards.
* Applications are hosted in secure server environments that are hardened according to industry standard benchmark requirements.
* Network access is controlled via firewalls and other industry standard technology to prevent interference or access from outside intruders.
* All customer information is transferred over secure encrypted channels only.
* Nuapay utilises a 3rd-party security company to perform penetration tests on both our hosted infrastructure and applications on a quarterly basis.
Do you want to know more about Nuapay ?
Discover our FAQs here or contact us directly via email or phone.